Sunday, December 11, 2011

what a weekend .....

the short version - as my notes and course maps are still in the car - it was a good weekend!

Sampson hung out with Big T

Brody ran 10/10 including a jackpot ..  (all level 4 except jackpot which was a level 3)
Thea ran 9/10 and wracked up a bunch more points for her level title
Sally ran 8/10 all in level 3 except standard (level 1) and jackpot (level 2) - she finished two more titles this weekend...
Sleepy Thea - her little legs found 10 classes hard work

Brody and Sally earned 51 point snookers .. which blows my mind! (and probably deserves a whole own post)

Brody ran fast and happy every single run

which if you calculate it means we had a 27/30 weekend and a perfect day today ...
Sally is finally tired

as I posted on FB my gratitude knows no limits right now

Theorique enjoyed one day at the trial. I was VERY grateful when Big T offered to puppy sit Sunday though!

2 comments:

Helen said...

What can I say but WOW!!! You had one amazing weekend. I don't think my knees would hold out for that many runs.

Elf said...

Wow wow wow! Congratulations.