- being clean in the house is good
- going into a crate pays big
- offering a sit (or with some puppies a down) pays well
- collars won't kill you and leashes are ok too (I actually do most of my with me work off leash)
- people are good - all people - our puppies meet as many people as I can find
- dogs can be fun but you should respect them - I am careful about dogs I don't know
- cats can be the best playmates ever but let the cat decide
- tugging is fun - and you can tug nearly anything
- it's ok to eat slowly and share - there is always more food coming
- dog beds are nice to sleep on (even when they are covered in hair)
- cars take you to fun places
- being handled in any gentle way is THE BEST ... mouth, nails, on side, back, whatever - it all rocks
What have I missed?
(You may notice yesterday's post was written from a plural point of view - I wasn't being Royal at all - Big T is totally helpful and amazing when it comes to helping babies feel good about life and nuturing them.Training stuff is my domain - hence the return to first person here).