Saturday, December 22, 2007

twas the night before the night before Christmas

and all around the dogs were collapsed in their beds,
with visions of varied things dancing in their heads.
Brody dreamed of weave poles that lead to the fridge
while Thea's head was full of cushioned images
Sally dreamed the crazy dreams that young dogs do
while Hank's thoughts were sober and true!

The people were scrambling to get things done
but the dogs made them stop and have some fun!

We are on HOLIDAYS - 2 whole weeks I hope - and I'm sitting here working on the next major school assignment - the final product is coming together fast which is good as I've done tons of leg work on it but I was worried it would be slow to gel .. hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow night and then can take a real break til I have to get my head around the next (and last) assignment!

No comments: