Saturday, April 09, 2011

Last of the Webb photos for now

Sally worked hard this past weekend but not so hard that she didn't get lots of chances to rest.
 This picture is interesting to me - the only thing really identifying which way she should go is the turn of my body and my left foot. Those two cues alone are obviously enough for her. (This picture was taken during the second video run)

 It looks like I really watch the dogs move. I'm glad to see that as I would have thought my old school horse training about watching your path might have overridden keeping my dog in sight.

Here my whole body is spinning really supporting the tight turn I quite obviously got a stride later. Everything here says TURN and I was working hard not to use verbals doing this drill.

1 comment:

Muttsandaklutz said...

Photos are so revealing... Nice to have these to look back on.