Friday, August 24, 2018

Self care counts ... give this a listen

Another PODCAST in the CAN!
 



I might not have looked quite as perky when we finally got it done!!
Doing this podcast had some challenges in technology - and I have to admit I fell into some negative thinking traps myself - mostly of the :"what's the point in this angst - no one will want to hear what I have to say ". type .. Melissa was a fabulous interviewer and happily rolled with my "SQUIRREL" distractions We talked about a LOT and ranged fairly widely  it's a doldrums time of year for some people and it's a time of ramping way up for others ....I'd love to know what resonates most with you ... the piece I remember being happy with in the moment was drilling into what self care really is and what it should look like. Spoiler alert - I might not say what you expect to hear!!

Happy listening!

Do let me know if you have feedback - I knew the podcast was out but hadn't time to post  when  emails and messages starting arriving - that was lovely and so thoughtful.  It  also gives me ideas for other things you want to hear which is helpful for us all.

pc: Whitfield Photography - with great thanks!

I am working hard on three different projects - hoping very much they come together in a way that my mind can make sense of each of them soon! (training has happened too - and it's August so Sally has been lame - of course - more on that "fun" stuff soon!)


No comments: