Saturday, January 24, 2009

I like quotations

and some of them resonate strongly with me

I was hunting for quotes for a slide show I had to organize for work and tripped across some I thought fit agility well. So without further ado - for your reading pleasure:

(in some places you can exchange the word men, people etc with dog...you'll see where I think)

"Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." Henry Ford

"The nice thing about teamwork is you always have others by your side" M. Carty

"It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts." Robert H. Schuller

"Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss." Doug Williams

2 comments:

Muttsandaklutz said...

Very nice. Mind if I link Lucy's agility blog to your post? :)

domestic goddess said...

great quotes! love 'em!