Thursday, July 29, 2010

B.A.R. F!


oh she LOOKS innocent doesn't she?

And no I don't mean the biologically appropriate raw food diet some people feed their dogs. I mean Sally makes me want to hurl. On Tuesday and Wednesday she dealt with road kill in a stomach churning manner - for me not her. Today, after 4 + hours in the car we went for a lovely walk at the farm. Second cut hay was off the fields and I'm not sure if the machinery had caught some small animals or hawks and coyotes had with the more naked fields. Either way Sally spent quite a lot of time "cleaning up" little bits of dead animals and one quite large one. It seems to bother me a lot more than her. Thank heavens given her predilection for getting herself in trouble. On reflection maybe the BARF diet suits her .. at least when it's her own finds...interestingly all the other dogs think she's disgusting too!

1 comment:

Muttsandaklutz said...

Oh my -- ew! Sounds like something Lucy would do. They must be so puzzled when we come running over deploring them to "Leave it!!" :)