Sunday, June 27, 2010

relationship building ...

I love working on agility skills, I love jumping and practising send outs, I love learning to handle threadles and serpentines .. I love challenging courses

but the thing I like best is working on relationship building

Sally loves to run with the atv - today Big T was cutting grass so it wasn't safe for her to run with him I tucked all the dogs into the truck but it was pretty hot so I made the executive choice to pull the gang out of the truck - I knew Sammo would chase birds in the field and Brody and Thea would hang with me but I knew Sally would want to help Big T - helping is her middle name after all

She heard the atv for sure but stayed attentive and focussed on me heeling and eventually staying within 50 feet of me ... what a good girl

No comments: