Saturday, December 15, 2007

the weather outside is snowing...

and that SUCKS. I should be packing Brody up to go to Royackers tomorrow for his first steeplechase since his first class in agility and his first try in advanced snookers BUT I don't know exactly where I'm going and the forecast is for 2 cm an hour all day - so even if I leave early it sounds like the drive both directions would be treacherous... Safety - I must think of safety - even when all I want is to think about AGILITY. My snow day alternate (a fun match right in TO) has already been cancelled ... bah phooey

2 comments:

LucyandWalter said...

Hi there,

I feel your pain! I had to bail from a trial this winter too, due to a blizzard. Not fun to cancel, but also not fun to drive for hours with white knuckles... I think we both made the right decision :-D

andrea said...

always better safe then sorry methinks ;) much as I hate blowing wads of cash.. and as much as I want to run agility :)