Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MUST find real camera

Perfect puppy in search of positive permanent home still. She is a delight. A monkey. Happy to work and play and learn. Happy to snooze under a chair or in a crate. Just a treasure. And she can't stay.

Can't find the real cameras .. driving me nuts when I actually have time to photograph things. Must say think it's pretty awesome that this can be stressful for me. :) usually I wouldn't have time to realize they were missing let alone look for them!

Brody in front of the new squash garden - which is growing just fine!

Quiz puppy asleep on my lap.


1 comment:

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

I need to replace my camera. It just died out of the blue and I feel naked without it!

Thanks so much for your input on Layla's jumpers run. Now that I looked, it does look like her timing was just a little off for that jump. I'm glad it was a minor mistake than a big issue. Thanks again!