Saturday, February 27, 2010

oh man...

I wrecked my ankle last week - went over on it lightly on Sunday...
then a little harder Tuesday night.
Then I walked miles on Wednesday and Thursday (at work chasing recalcitrant students)- and too much Friday and Saturday too - though I have been trying hard to rest and ice it in the hopes it will heal eventually.
The bruising is quite spectacular - so is the swelling ... total royal PAIN in the foot if you ask me .. I have a relatively important interview on Tuesday and would really prefer to be able to walk normally in to meet the interview team-GAH



my normal ankle (left foot) yup - that's an ankle bone you see!



my busted up ankle - same shot as the normal ankle (outside of the right foot) - loads of swelling in all directions and on both sides.. and you can see the funkiest bruise - the straight line under the ankle


(I also have agility Tuesday and puppy class Wednesday and it better be functional for that is about all I can say)

1 comment:

Muttsandaklutz said...

Oh that looks so painful!! Take care of yourself. Hope it heals up quickly, as in NOW! Good luck at your interview!