Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years

here is to a wonderful 2008 for everybody!

Rather then making resolutions today I'm thinking about goals for 2008.

Personally I'd like to continue to do my dayjob with accountability and compassion. I want to iniatiate new proograms and contribute to those coming up in the ranks behond me.

On the home front I'd like to be a bit more domestic - keep a tidier and cleaner house and make time for the people and animals who matter to me...

On the agility front

Thea - continue playing the game with the spirit of game in my heart - enjoy what I get but not pressure her for more - in CPE I plan to stay in level one until she's busting to move up
I will not overface her or be pressured into rushing her.

Sally - take each day with fun and opportunity to grow. See how the trials go. I'd love to take her to the regionals but if that isn't the cards thats ok. Earn all her CPE Level One titles and her aac starters titles by year end.

Brody - attend CPE nationals, ontario regionals. Earn Master Jumpers title and AADC title, get into masters snookers and masters team. Enjoy the journey not obsess about the results.

those random thoughts really are my goals - at least at this moment ;)

No comments: